The time now is 07/24/14 - 23:38
Log in: Username: Password:
Search forums for:
  
JOIN RunningForums NOW!
FAQ Search    Articles Register Log in

It was the calm before the storm (y night)......


www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out Goto page 1, 2   Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic
genie
Master of Prissface
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 16189
Location: Finding serenity one day at a time
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 15:44    Post subject: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
As the East Coast prepared for total annihilation by Hurricaine Isabel, the Riff Raffers were caught on Gregcam making last minute preparations: Joe the Po Po was spotted at the local mini mart buying up every 24 pack of toilet paper in sight, Brie K was seen furiously stuffing bottled water and Gatorade into every available pocket, and PH, their fearless leader, was.......
Maddies Wench
Flailing Homosapiens
Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Jun 2003
Posts: 6102
Location: Seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go.
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 15:49    Post subject: Re: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
genie wrote:
As the East Coast prepared for total annihilation by Hurricaine Isabel, the Riff Raffers were caught on Gregcam making last minute preparations: Joe the Po Po was spotted at the local mini mart buying up every 24 pack of toilet paper in sight, Brie K was seen furiously stuffing bottled water and Gatorade into every available pocket, and PH, their fearless leader, was.......


..stuffing Victoria's Secret catalogues into his suitcase should he need to evacuate quickly or...
genie
Master of Prissface
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 16189
Location: Finding serenity one day at a time
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 15:59    Post subject: Re: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
Maddie's Wench wrote:
genie wrote:
As the East Coast prepared for total annihilation by Hurricaine Isabel, the Riff Raffers were caught on Gregcam making last minute preparations: Joe the Po Po was spotted at the local mini mart buying up every 24 pack of toilet paper in sight, Brie K was seen furiously stuffing bottled water and Gatorade into every available pocket, and PH, their fearless leader, was.......


..stuffing Victoria's Secret catalogues into his suitcase should he need to evacuate quickly or...


...otherwise risk being locked in a shelter somewhere with nothing but smelly rednecks with no teeth (well, after all, he did live in GA Wink ). Robp, sensing a good angling opportunity, brought his fishing gear along, and Flarunner.....
robp
Pyromaniac
Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Jul 2002
Posts: 16241
Location: Waiting in line at the beer store...
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 16:00    Post subject: Re: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
Maddie's Wench wrote:

..stuffing Victoria's Secret catalogues into his suitcase should he need to evacuate quickly or...


just hide them from the kids... meanwhile, back in Ohio, Kristen was saying hurricanes be damned, I'm still moving to Florida because....
genie
Master of Prissface
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 16189
Location: Finding serenity one day at a time
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 16:02    Post subject: Re: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
robp wrote:
Maddie's Wench wrote:

..stuffing Victoria's Secret catalogues into his suitcase should he need to evacuate quickly or...


just hide them from the kids... meanwhile, back in Ohio, Kristen was saying hurricanes be damned, I'm still moving to Florida because....


...I can wear my red thong bikini and flip flops to dinner! Pokychick turned green with envy at the thought of this and said.....
pokychick
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Oct 2002
Posts: 5640
Location: City of Dis
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 16:15    Post subject: Re: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
genie wrote:
robp wrote:
Maddie's Wench wrote:

..stuffing Victoria's Secret catalogues into his suitcase should he need to evacuate quickly or...


just hide them from the kids... meanwhile, back in Ohio, Kristen was saying hurricanes be damned, I'm still moving to Florida because....


...I can wear my red thong bikini and flip flops to dinner! Pokychick turned green with envy at the thought of this and said.....


Actually she turned green with puke at the thought of wearing a red
thong bikini, however she hurriedly packed her flip flop and edible
underwear collection and said woohoo Hurricane Party....Cheryl hearing
the word "party" all of the sudden..........
genie
Master of Prissface
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 16189
Location: Finding serenity one day at a time
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 16:29    Post subject: Re: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
pokychick wrote:
genie wrote:
robp wrote:
Maddie's Wench wrote:

..stuffing Victoria's Secret catalogues into his suitcase should he need to evacuate quickly or...


just hide them from the kids... meanwhile, back in Ohio, Kristen was saying hurricanes be damned, I'm still moving to Florida because....


...I can wear my red thong bikini and flip flops to dinner! Pokychick turned green with envy at the thought of this and said.....


Actually she turned green with puke at the thought of wearing a red
thong bikini, however she hurriedly packed her flip flop and edible
underwear collection and said woohoo Hurricane Party....Cheryl hearing
the word "party" all of the sudden..........


.....deleted all the emails from her distance learning class and said "school be damned, it's time to live up to my smilie!" Elkid, who was behind the bar only too happy to help with this endeavor, handed cheryl a......
Maddies Wench
Flailing Homosapiens
Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Jun 2003
Posts: 6102
Location: Seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go.
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 16:38    Post subject: Re: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
genie wrote:
pokychick wrote:
genie wrote:
robp wrote:
Maddie's Wench wrote:

..stuffing Victoria's Secret catalogues into his suitcase should he need to evacuate quickly or...


just hide them from the kids... meanwhile, back in Ohio, Kristen was saying hurricanes be damned, I'm still moving to Florida because....


...I can wear my red thong bikini and flip flops to dinner! Pokychick turned green with envy at the thought of this and said.....


Actually she turned green with puke at the thought of wearing a red
thong bikini, however she hurriedly packed her flip flop and edible
underwear collection and said woohoo Hurricane Party....Cheryl hearing
the word "party" all of the sudden..........


.....deleted all the emails from her distance learning class and said "school be damned, it's time to live up to my smilie!" Elkid, who was behind the bar only too happy to help with this endeavor, handed cheryl a......


...beer or five and was about to say something when who should walk through the door but..
genie
Master of Prissface
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 16189
Location: Finding serenity one day at a time
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 16:42    Post subject: Re: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
Maddie's Wench wrote:
genie wrote:
pokychick wrote:
genie wrote:
robp wrote:
Maddie's Wench wrote:

..stuffing Victoria's Secret catalogues into his suitcase should he need to evacuate quickly or...


just hide them from the kids... meanwhile, back in Ohio, Kristen was saying hurricanes be damned, I'm still moving to Florida because....


...I can wear my red thong bikini and flip flops to dinner! Pokychick turned green with envy at the thought of this and said.....


Actually she turned green with puke at the thought of wearing a red
thong bikini, however she hurriedly packed her flip flop and edible
underwear collection and said woohoo Hurricane Party....Cheryl hearing
the word "party" all of the sudden..........


.....deleted all the emails from her distance learning class and said "school be damned, it's time to live up to my smilie!" Elkid, who was behind the bar only too happy to help with this endeavor, handed cheryl a......


...beer or five and was about to say something when who should walk through the door but..


...crazyfrog and nolefan, sporting matching.....
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 16:54    Post subject:
"Riff Raffers Be Damned!' embroidered Manties. Needless to say, Shelfie did not like this. And as he slowly reached for his wiffle bat O death, something flew over his head, apparently Rando was hiding in the room and...
TimRuns
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 11 May 2003
Posts: 10062
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 16:56    Post subject: Re: It was the calm before the storm (y night)......
genie wrote:
Maddie's Wench wrote:
genie wrote:
pokychick wrote:
genie wrote:
robp wrote:
Maddie's Wench wrote:

..stuffing Victoria's Secret catalogues into his suitcase should he need to evacuate quickly or...


just hide them from the kids... meanwhile, back in Ohio, Kristen was saying hurricanes be damned, I'm still moving to Florida because....


...I can wear my red thong bikini and flip flops to dinner! Pokychick turned green with envy at the thought of this and said.....


Actually she turned green with puke at the thought of wearing a red
thong bikini, however she hurriedly packed her flip flop and edible
underwear collection and said woohoo Hurricane Party....Cheryl hearing
the word "party" all of the sudden..........


.....deleted all the emails from her distance learning class and said "school be damned, it's time to live up to my smilie!" Elkid, who was behind the bar only too happy to help with this endeavor, handed cheryl a......


...beer or five and was about to say something when who should walk through the door but..


...crazyfrog and nolefan, sporting matching.....

noserings....Crazyfrog also managed to rescue her pet from the lab which was none other than...
genie
Master of Prissface
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 16189
Location: Finding serenity one day at a time
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 17:04    Post subject:
....Megawill, who had disguised himself as Ranger G disguised as Rando so that he could work on the Bush-in-2004 re-election campaign unbeknownst to CB, who would have shot him on the spot had she caught him in the act. Little did Megarangerrando know, but AlaninTX had guessed his secret and.....
crazyfrog
Kermitologist
Reply with quote
Joined: 31 May 2003
Posts: 7610
Location: atlanta
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 20:18    Post subject:
planned ahead and was ready and armed with...
Noley
AZhat
Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Posts: 10494
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 20:21    Post subject:
frog grenades. Yep...frog grenades. You should have seen everyone's expression when...
monk25
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 25 Jun 2002
Posts: 3923
Location: The Beautiful South Shore of L.I. NY
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/16/03 - 20:34    Post subject:
nolefan85 wrote:
frog grenades. Yep...frog grenades. You should have seen everyone's expression when...


a card carrying member of PETA jumped on one and...
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2   Next

www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out

Page 1 of 2

Related topics:

 




Privacy Policy | Registration terms | Contact us