The time now is 04/16/14 - 03:47
Log in: Username: Password:
Search forums for:
  
JOIN RunningForums NOW!
FAQ Search    Articles Register Log in

This bites.


www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out

Post new topic   Reply to topic
robp
Pyromaniac
Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Jul 2002
Posts: 16241
Location: Waiting in line at the beer store...
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 16:19    Post subject: This bites.
Looks like I'm finally gonna have to share my two person cubicle with some new pinhead. I kinda like having my own double-wide.
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 16:20    Post subject:
Better clear out all them hub caps and empty beer cans, rob...
pokychick
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Oct 2002
Posts: 5640
Location: City of Dis
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 16:25    Post subject:
Well I met her out at Murphy's
resturaunt, She said she was
fresh from the farm. And I remember
thinkin' for a country girl, That she
went pretty well armed.
We sat there talkin by the lobster
tank I ordered her a sloe gin fizz.
And when them chicken fried streaks arrived
she said "I like livin like this..."

Chorus

So I made her the Queen of my double
wide trailer with the polyester Curtains and
the red wood deck, now she's run off and I've
got to trail her, dang her black heart and her pretty
redneck

Well a few nights later I run into her,
with some stranger on a park bench.
She said he rebuilds engines and his
name is Earl, He's the Charlie Daniels of
the Torque Wrench. I whispered honey let's just
go on home and and have some onion rings and
watch T.V. And as I walked her to the truck,
Earl was cryin "Don't you leave me"

Chorus

I told him this is the Queen of my double
wide trailer with the polyester Curtains and
the red wood deck, sometimes she runs and I've
got to trail her, dang her black heart and her pretty
redneck (x2)
monk25
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 25 Jun 2002
Posts: 3923
Location: The Beautiful South Shore of L.I. NY
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 16:26    Post subject:
His first day, Gut a fish!
robp
Pyromaniac
Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Jul 2002
Posts: 16241
Location: Waiting in line at the beer store...
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 16:27    Post subject:
shelflifers wrote:
Better clear out all them hub caps and empty beer cans, rob...


Oh hell them beer cans is valuable aloominumm, I kin turn 'em in fer more beeer money!
akern
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 31 May 2002
Posts: 17149
Location: CTU
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 16:52    Post subject:
robp wrote:
shelflifers wrote:
Better clear out all them hub caps and empty beer cans, rob...


Oh hell them beer cans is valuable aloominumm, I kin turn 'em in fer more beeer money!


Or you can re-roof your trailer!
robp
Pyromaniac
Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Jul 2002
Posts: 16241
Location: Waiting in line at the beer store...
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 16:53    Post subject:
akern wrote:
robp wrote:
shelflifers wrote:
Better clear out all them hub caps and empty beer cans, rob...


Oh hell them beer cans is valuable aloominumm, I kin turn 'em in fer more beeer money!


Or you can re-roof your trailer!


Beer bucks is more impotent than a roof that don't leak!
robp
Pyromaniac
Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Jul 2002
Posts: 16241
Location: Waiting in line at the beer store...
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 16:54    Post subject:
monk25 wrote:
His first day, Gut a fish!


Well I'd like to keep my job....
Cappy
Excelent
Reply with quote
Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 27367
Location: Spreadsheetylvania
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 17:10    Post subject:
Leave him one of your patented mega-dueces as a welcome present
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 17:18    Post subject:
Cappy wrote:
Leave him one of your patented mega-dueces as a welcome present


Yeah, nothing says 'Welcome!' more than a hot ball of dung...
copteacher
Adjunct
Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Jun 2002
Posts: 20588
Location: Teaching in the Halls of Justice
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 17:44    Post subject:
Quote:
I kinda like having my own double-wide.



I guess that is how Akern felt when she got married. Wink


Last edited by copteacher on 01/31/03 - 17:45; edited 1 time in total
jrjo
Gone Fishin
Reply with quote
Joined: 15 May 2002
Posts: 16449
Location: Lake Wobegon, MN
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 17:44    Post subject:
Rob, Mr. Green Meet your new cubie buddy....

akern
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 31 May 2002
Posts: 17149
Location: CTU
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 17:46    Post subject:
rtpd113 wrote:
Quote:
I kinda like having my own double-wide.



I guess that is how Akern felt when she got married. Wink


1!

Instead of carring me across the threshold, he blasted me in!
Pebbles
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 21 May 2002
Posts: 2947
Location: Bedrock
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 18:08    Post subject:
shelflifers wrote:
Cappy wrote:
Leave him one of your patented mega-dueces as a welcome present


Yeah, nothing says 'Welcome!' more than a hot ball of dung...


Except for a puddle full of runs...
pokychick
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Oct 2002
Posts: 5640
Location: City of Dis
| Back to top
PostPosted: 01/31/03 - 18:14    Post subject:
Pebbles wrote:
shelflifers wrote:
Cappy wrote:
Leave him one of your patented mega-dueces as a welcome present


Yeah, nothing says 'Welcome!' more than a hot ball of dung...


Except for a puddle full of runs...



ewwwwww
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic All times are GMT - 4 Hours

www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out

Page 1 of 1

Related topics:

 




Privacy Policy | Registration terms | Contact us