The time now is 04/19/14 - 00:19
Log in: Username: Password:
Search forums for:
  
JOIN RunningForums NOW!
FAQ Search    Articles Register Log in

How many


www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out Goto page 1, 2   Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic
coachmarkos
my boys could swim
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 11387
Location: 1st in AFC West
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 14:49    Post subject: How many
PM's do you get on an average day?

Mine probably avg out to about 1 or 2.

But that evens out, many days with none, followed by a day of 5, and then none, and etc...etc...
copteacher
Adjunct
Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Jun 2002
Posts: 20588
Location: Teaching in the Halls of Justice
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 14:51    Post subject:
2-3

I can imagine how many some of the "colored*" folks get

*not us blue folks those yellow and green ones
keltic63
the kilted one
Reply with quote
Joined: 17 May 2002
Posts: 8574
Location: under the weather
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 14:52    Post subject:
most days, none, but then the more you send, the more you receive. I've had at least 2 today!
gretriever
Hipster Doofus
Reply with quote
Joined: 16 Jul 2003
Posts: 19383
Location: A moving target in a firing range.
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 14:53    Post subject:
It's about 3 1/2 a week, but only 5 so far this month. Sad
Maddies Wench
Flailing Homosapiens
Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Jun 2003
Posts: 6102
Location: Seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go.
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 14:58    Post subject:
It depends on what evildoer the crimefighting team of FreaknShrink need to contend with. Twisted Evil
Running Brewer
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 3872
Location: Santa Poco
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:19    Post subject:
very few. I bet I average .5 or less per day. Sad

Keltic, since you don't seem to need the worms do you mind passing them?
Cappy
Excelent
Reply with quote
Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 27367
Location: Spreadsheetylvania
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:21    Post subject:
5 at least
elkid
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 18 Nov 2002
Posts: 8353
Location: hiding out in Philly
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:32    Post subject:
On a normal day, up to 10. Unless I'm "chatting" with Genie. Then it's more like 110.
Pug
The Movie Geek
Reply with quote
Joined: 21 Aug 2003
Posts: 8921
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:35    Post subject:
on an average day? The big goose egg.
kobyj
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Jul 2002
Posts: 2370
Location: Lake Pine
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:41    Post subject:
Pug wrote:
on an average day? The big goose egg.


keltic63
the kilted one
Reply with quote
Joined: 17 May 2002
Posts: 8574
Location: under the weather
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:44    Post subject:
Running Brewer wrote:
very few. I bet I average .5 or less per day. Sad

Keltic, since you don't seem to need the worms do you mind passing them?


Oh, I need the worms, but I'm happy to share. It seems moderator jobs were handed out earlier today and I didn't make the first cut....
coachmarkos
my boys could swim
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 11387
Location: 1st in AFC West
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:45    Post subject:
keltic63 wrote:
Running Brewer wrote:
very few. I bet I average .5 or less per day. Sad

Keltic, since you don't seem to need the worms do you mind passing them?


Oh, I need the worms, but I'm happy to share. It seems moderator jobs were handed out earlier today and I didn't make the first cut....


me either.

Oh well, I kind of like being one of the masses.
genie
Master of Prissface
Reply with quote
Joined: 14 May 2002
Posts: 16189
Location: Finding serenity one day at a time
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:51    Post subject:
Prolly at least 10 a day not counting Maddie's or Elkid's Wink

But keltic's right....to have a PM buddy you must be a PM buddy....either that or have no life like I do and PM everyone on the planet Wink
pokychick
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 02 Oct 2002
Posts: 5640
Location: City of Dis
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:52    Post subject:
coachmarkos wrote:
keltic63 wrote:
Running Brewer wrote:
very few. I bet I average .5 or less per day. Sad

Keltic, since you don't seem to need the worms do you mind passing them?


Oh, I need the worms, but I'm happy to share. It seems moderator jobs were handed out earlier today and I didn't make the first cut....


me either.

Oh well, I kind of like being one of the masses.


Somebody has to be part of the masses so those little moderator types have people to feel superior to Wink
Cappy
Excelent
Reply with quote
Joined: 16 May 2002
Posts: 27367
Location: Spreadsheetylvania
| Back to top
PostPosted: 09/19/03 - 15:54    Post subject:
pokychick wrote:
coachmarkos wrote:
keltic63 wrote:
Running Brewer wrote:
very few. I bet I average .5 or less per day. Sad

Keltic, since you don't seem to need the worms do you mind passing them?


Oh, I need the worms, but I'm happy to share. It seems moderator jobs were handed out earlier today and I didn't make the first cut....


me either.

Oh well, I kind of like being one of the masses.


Somebody has to be part of the masses so those little moderator types have people to feel superior to Wink


Well the moderators at the Yahoo site, must wear red or pink manite thongs, and gold pasties, it was in the moderator agreement.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2   Next

www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out

Page 1 of 2

Related topics:

 




Privacy Policy | Registration terms | Contact us